If you’re searching for a local fish and chips shop in Grantown-on-Spey, here are 10 reasons to visit The Royal Fish Bar this winter:
- Perfect for those that love a traditional fish and chip shop, The Royal Fish Bar is based in heart of the Cairngorm National Park so is ideal if you’ve been working up an appetite hiking or cycling in the local area.
- We have something for everyone on our menu, including a special kids’ menu.
- Based on Grantown-on-Spey high street, we attract people from across the local area and have had many happy customers.
- Wherever possible, we use fresh, locally-sourced food. For instance, we source our fish from Scottish North East fish markets. We also use a local Elgin based farmer to supply seasonal potatoes, which ensures they’re as fresh as possible.
- Since all our ingredients are locally sourced, it’s much better taste-wise along with good for the environment.
- We pride on ourselves on first-class health and hygiene. All our fish is checked and graded, while the potatoes are cleaned thoroughly, and our secret recipe batter is freshly made every morning.
- With a clean and welcoming environment, you can rest-assured food will be of the finest quality.
- We have a vegetarian section so can cater for those with this dietary requirement.
- Our menu includes locally-inspired puddings like black pudding.
- Our local fish and chips shop also has a great choice of burgers at competitive prices.
If you’re searching for a local fish and chips shop in Grantown-on-Spey, why not check out our menu today?